Background HTML

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Where Is The School Counselor Sign

I get a lot of my ideas from other school counselor's blogs and off of Pinterest and this was one of the first! This idea came from Danielle at www.schcounselor.com (love her blog!) and I adapted it for myself.

I started with a piece of small poster board and 13 pieces of scrapbook paper: 6 glitter sheets for the circles, 6 patterns for the different sections and 1 sheet of black glitter for the dial. I created a half circle off of the poster board based on the size I needed for outside my office and then did some quick measuring to determine the size of the 6 sections. I chose: in a meeting, out of the building, visiting a class, in the main office, with students and be right back; but you can do whatever is best for you! I traced a kitchen glass for the circles with the locations listed in them. Once I had everything cut out I used spray adhesive to mount everything. I then laminated the whole design. For the dial I just drew a basic shape, cut it out and laminated that as well. To attach the dial to the design I used a brad.

Don't forget to use your Teacher Rewards at JoAnn Fabric's to save money!

          
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment