Background HTML

Sunday, February 3, 2013

National School Counseling Week!

I would like to wish all of my fellow school counselors a "Happy National School Counseling Week." For some more information about this week you can check out ASCA's website or for ideas to celebrate at your school check out Danielle Schultz's School Counselor Blog's Pinterest page for NSCW or ASCA-SCENE's discussion topic on School Counseling Week.

You all do so much for the students, families and staff at your schools. So I wanted to do at least a little something to recognize all of you do!

I am having a sale on my Teachers Pay Teachers website during NSCW; it is the least I can do to honor all you do! So please check out my TpT store to start saving on Monday morning! The best deals are earliest in the week, so shop early!

Thanks and have a GREAT week! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl,
    Love you Blog! FANTASTIC ideas. :)
    However, I couldn't find a 'contact me' button on it anywhere. Could you contact me, I'd like to ask you a few questions? erainnawinnett@gmail.com
    Thanks, Erainna

    ReplyDelete