Background HTML

Saturday, August 17, 2013

New TpT Products and Sale!

I have posted some new products on Teachers Pay Teachers and I am having a special Back to School sale!
Please let me know if there are certain colors you are looking for or a particular design you want and I will try my best to create something for you to go with the 'theme' of your office or classroom.

TpT's Back-to-School Sale is:
Sunday, August 18 12:00AM Eastern Time (EDT) through
Monday, August 19 11:59PM Hawaii Time (HAST)

New What You Say in Here, Stays in Here Posters! ($3.00)





New Bin Labels (free!)



Make sure to check out my TpT page and get ready for the start of school!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I love the "where is the counselor" sign and my door was in desperate need of something new!! Just bought it!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete