Background HTML

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Where is the School Counselor? sign update!

Last year I blogged about my Where is the School Counselor sign that I made with scrapbook paper so that students and staff members would know where to find me in school because I am not always in my office.

However, I needed to update my sign this year to add a few more school locations and I thought why don't I do it digitally so other school counselors can use it too?! The sign is available on my Teachers pay Teachers store for only $3.00. I added 'at recess' and 'in my office' to this year's sign. Students love turning the arrow to 'with students' when they come in to see me and they kept saying I needed a spot for them to put the arrow when they leave and I am in my office working.


You can print the sign on a website such as www.vistaprint.com or at your local Staples store. I suggest laminating the sign so that it will last over time. Simply attach the black 'arrow' with a brad.



*There are several variations posted on my TpT store that I made to meet the needs of other counselors. If you need the sign adjusted to meet your needs just send me a message on my TpT store and I will do what I can to help you out.*



Don't forget that today and tomorrow (8/18-8/19) is the special Back to School TpT sale! Use the offer code BTS13 to save an additional 10% off the sale prices!



Pin It

1 comment: