Background HTML

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to School

Teachers Pay Teachers is having their yearly back to school sale Monday, August 4th through Tuesday, August 5th! My entire TpT store will by 15% off and if you enter code 'BTS14' you will save an additional 10%!!


I don't know about you guys but one of the things I enjoy doing each summer is figuring out what my 'theme' for my office is going to be. I like to change it up every year to  start off on a fresh foot. It is definitely more for me than the kids, I just enjoy it! So .... my new theme is going to revolve around the borders I bought in the 'Black, White and Bold' by Carson-Dellrosa collection. I will post pictures in the fall so you can see how it all turned out. I would love to see pictures of your offices too, please post pictures on my Facebook page to help everyone get their creative juices flowing!

Below are items I just created for my office that are now available to purchase on my TpT Store. Just clicks the images below.

Black, White and Bold






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment