Background HTML

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Hello Summer!

Yesterday was our last day of school, so today is officially my first day of summer! Although I have already been peaking at catalogs and at websites for some inspiration as to how I want to decorate my office next school year! Then I realized that I never got around to posting pictures of my office this past school year, once the school year starts I get so busy and don't post too much on my blog (Sorry!). On my TpT site, if you search Color Me Bright you can find all the different items I have available to purchase. Below is a glimpse into my office. I purchased my Color Me Bright borders at my local teacher store (Lakeshore Learning) and Staples however, you can also purchase many items directly through Carson-Dellosa

Doorway into my office. I LOVE the character sign that I found!



Entry into my office 




I found the red "dots" on Amazon and use them to write the recess times and lunch times for the four grade levels. They are peel and stick and dry erase so they are perfect! One of my friends puts them around the round table in her 4th grade classroom and the kids do their math work on them during small group.





I have a slight problem coordinating everything, whoops!








My UR Bulletin Board is available on TpT, it makes for a quick and easy bulletin board. My students look at it frequently for different ways to describe things. The quote printouts are from Technology Rocks Seriously.

 I label all my bins too, but it helps keep me organized. This year I took it to a whole new level and even labels all the bins within my cabinet, we will just have to talk about that another time!

I find this sign (What you Say in Her, Stays in Here) so helpful each year. It helps remind students about their confidentiality while they are talking to me.  The coloring pages of great quotes are from Doodle Art Alley, students color them with me sometimes as we talk. My filing cabinet is now full of them as the year progressed!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment